25th February 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to give for doing MCA in USA after completion of BCA in distinction?

I want to do MCA in USA, I have passed my BCA in distinction. Is there any entrance exam which can help to do MCA and also in less cost? Can you please guide me with the details on this? What is the step I should take for it? Awaiting for the answer.

28th February 2017, 06:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give for doing MCA in USA after completion of BCA in distinction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MCA in USA, I have passed my BCA in distinction. Is there any entrance exam which can help to do MCA and also in less cost? Can you please guide me with the details on this? What is the step I should take for it? Awaiting for the answer.

Mostly USA universities accepts 16 years (10+2+4) of formal education for master’s degree courses, so you need to study one more year of formal education or can apply for the universities accepting 15 years of education. For studying MCA in USA after completion of BCA with distinction, you have to possess good score in TOEFL or IELTS. Some of the universities give preference to work experience also. You have to provide academic records, IELTS score and other extracurricular certificates for taking admission in USA Universities. After getting the admission, you can contact the embassy for getting student visa, to study in USA.
1st March 2017, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give for doing MCA in USA after completion of BCA in distinction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Aster completed of BCA course, you can do MS course in USA but you should qualify in below given entrance exam.

1.GRE

2.TOEFL

3.ILETS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?