22nd June 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is required for doing MS in London? Upcoming TOEFL exam dates?

Now i am studying b.tech i have decided to do Ms in london. Which entrance exam is required to do ms in London? What are the dates of TOEFL exam? I am totally confused please hel me!

25th June 2021, 12:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required for doing MS in London? Upcoming TOEFL exam dates?

The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standardized test that is required for applicants applying for a graduate degree course, in UK universities. Many prospective students finding it confusing which one they have to choose GMAT or GRE since they seem to be similar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?