16th August 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of TOEFL? Qualification required for TOEFL exam?

Can someone please do tell me that what are qualifications required for giving toefl exam and what is the meaning of toefl

3rd September 2014, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the meaning of TOEFL? Qualification required for TOEFL exam?

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a Standardized test that evaluates the English Proficiency of people whose native language is not English. The exam is conducted by the Educational Testing Service (ETS).

Required Qualification :-

1.Anyone and everyone is eligible for taking the TOEFL test.

2.There is no age limit and qualification required to appear for the TOEFL exam.

The test score will be valid for a period of two years. So, it is best to appear for the TOEFL exam after completion of your graduation from a recognised university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?