14th June 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam,
Which test is better to got to USA for education purpose in between IELTS or else TOEFL along with GRE? What are the specializations for B.E.(ECE) students available in MS to do in USA? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  3. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  4. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  5. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  8. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  9. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  10. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  11. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  12. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  15. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  17. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  18. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
15th June 2015, 04:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?

Both IELTS and TOEFL are the English Proficiency exams and most of the universities accept both IELTS and TOEFL exam scores to offer admissions, so, you can appear for anyone of these exams. If you want to choose between IELTS and TOEFL exam, try to check the official website of the university, in which you want to join, then you will come to know about entrance exam requirements of that university.
You can pursue MS in ECE in any of the following specializations.
Antennas And Satellites
Artificial Intelligence
Biomedical Engineering
Bioelectronics
Communications
Computer Architecture
Computer Hardware Design
Design Automation
Digital Signal Processing
Electromagnetics
Electronics
Embedded Systems
Robotics
Signal Processing
15th June 2015, 05:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?

It is best for you to give TOEFL along with GRE to study the course of MS Abroad.
The specializations that you can take as a B.Tech ECE Candidate are:
1. VLSI
2. Telecommunication
3. RF and Microwave
4. Microprocessor and Microcontroller
5. Satellite Communication
These are the five best specialization that are available in US for a B.Tech(ECE) Student who wants to pursue MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?