25th April 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  2. Course structure and duration of Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  3. Can I pay course fee of Master of Environment & Society in EMI mode to The University of Waikato?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in The University of Waikato for Master of Environment & Society course?
  5. Material Science & Engineering, Society & Environment and Fundamentals of Design & Manufacturing solved question papers of previous year for IEI entrance exam?
  6. Best university between The University of Waikato and Universal College of Learning, New Zealand to study PGDM course?
  7. Which colleges in abroad are best for studying Cyber course?
  8. Entrance exam to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia? -- [New]
  9. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
  10. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  11. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Study of Urban and Rural Sociology (Paper-V) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I study further if completed PG Diploma in Health, Safety & Environment? Job opportunities for Health, Safety & Environment Diploma holder?
  13. Which is the best coaching centre in Kolkata for M.Phil in english? I have completed M.A in english
  14. Information about the course and entrance exam of Master of Finance & Control?
  15. Previous years solved question papers for Society and Environment? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Study material for AMIE section A of subject society and environment?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Furniture Design in CEPT University?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master in Public Health in Manipal University?
29th May 2018, 04:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?

Master of Environment and Society is a course duration of 1.5 years long.

If you want to get admission in the "University of Waikato" to study Master of Environment and Society, you have to take and qualify an English Proficiency Test such as:

IELTS with 6.5 overall (no less than 6.0 in writing).
Or
iBT (internet based TOFEL) with minimum score of 90 with a score of 22 in writing.
Or
Pearson PTE Academic with minimum score of 65 with no less than 58 for each communicative skill.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?