25th April 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in The University of Waikato for Master of Environment & Society course?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The University OF Waikato for Master of Environment & Society course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pay course fee of Master of Environment & Society in EMI mode to The University of Waikato?
  2. How can I apply to study Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  3. Course structure and duration of Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  4. Entrance exam to study Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  5. Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  6. Where can I do MSc after B.Ed after doing BSc(H) Physics
  7. When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. Material Science & Engineering, Society & Environment and Fundamentals of Design & Manufacturing solved question papers of previous year for IEI entrance exam?
  9. Best university between The University of Waikato and Universal College of Learning, New Zealand to study PGDM course?
  10. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
  11. Which is the best coaching centre in Kolkata for M.Phil in english? I have completed M.A in english
  12. Previous years solved question papers for Society and Environment? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which foreign university I can take admission to study Master of Architecture? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  14. In which foreign university I will take admission to study Master of Global Business? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  15. Eligibility to study Master of Furniture Design in CEPT University?
  16. Can I study PhD through distance MCom course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study Master's in Biomedical Engineering in Delft University of Technology?
  18. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Environment and Health research course at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine?
29th May 2018, 05:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in The University of Waikato for Master of Environment & Society course?

Master of Environment and Society in The University of Waikato is a course duration of 1.5 years long.
You must have a bachelors degree in social sciences, environmental sciences, law or management with a B/B+ average to be eligible to pursue Master of Environment & Society course in The University of Waikato. Also you must have qualified one of the following "English Proficiency Test" such as:

IELTS with 6.5 overall (no less than 6.0 in writing).
iBT (internet based TOFEL) with minimum score of 90 and a score of 22 in writing.
Pearson PTE Academic with minimum score of 65 with no less than 58 for each communicative skill.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?