2nd October 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Best university between The University of Waikato and Universal College of Learning, New Zealand to study PGDM course?

Sir, I want to study PGDM from any of The University of Waikato and Universal College of Learning, New Zealand. Please compare both the universities with various aspects?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  2. Entrance exam to study Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  3. Does University of Otago, New Zealand provides Architecture course? How to study this course from New Zealand?
  4. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Course structure and duration of Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  6. Distance learning PGDM is applicable for NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges in abroad for B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE and application procedure for the same?
  8. Can I get Lateral Entry to study MBA 2nd year in Punjabi University if completed correspondence PGDM from LPU?
  9. Can I pay course fee of Master of Environment & Society in EMI mode to The University of Waikato?
  10. Which are the streams available for MS in University of Auckland, New Zealand? Fees detail of this university?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in PSU recruitment exams if pursuing PGDM from Distance Learning?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in The University of Waikato for Master of Environment & Society course? -- [New]
  13. Universities which offer MDS course in Newzealand and Canada?
  14. What is the scope of university college?
  15. List of D.Ed correspondence colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand after B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?
  17. Can I pursue PGDM course along with LLB last year?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Osmania University being an AICTE approved PGDM holder?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?