15th July 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MS from Boston University, United States? Total fee required for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of Mechanical Engineering and after it want to study MS from Boston University, United States. Please tell me will I have to pass entrance exam? Total fee required for it?

18th July 2017, 12:59 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MS from Boston University, United States? Total fee required for it?

It is very good to hear that you want to study your MS from abroad in Boston University, USA.
To pursue the above mentioned course, you must have to qualify in the IELTS examination after the completion of Bachelors degree course.
Once after qualifying in the Entrance examination with good score, you can apply for the study Visa and can apply at Boston University.
You must score a minimum of 6.5 score in IELTS.
The fee structure of the Boston University for the MS course is around $20,000 per semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?