15th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Best Pharmacy colleges in Canada to study M.Pharmacy? Fees and other charges required for it?

Hello, I have completed B.Pharmacy with 85% aggregate and now want to study M.Pharmacy from Canada. Please suggest me best colleges for Pharmacy in Canada? Fees and other charges required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges for M.Pharmacy course?
  2. What is the general fees of all ITIs in India including admission charges, course charges, study materials and hostel charges? -- [New]
  3. Admission in top M.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  4. Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to study Masters in Pharmacy from Albany College of Pharmacy? What is the ranking of this college? Total fees required for it?
  6. List of government colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Interior Design course? Entrance exams, fees with hostel charges?
  7. Which entrance exam is required to do MS from Canada? Course and fee details?
  8. How much should I pay per semester to get a seat for M.Tech in EEE?
  9. List of M.Pharmacy colleges in AP? Where can I get a seat after scoring 3903 rank? How many seats are there in M.Pharmacy?
  10. Can a 12th with Commerce stream from NIOS get study visa of Canada? How much fees is required for it?
  11. How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?
  12. Which option is better between M.Pharmacy and Doctorate in Pharmacy?
  13. How to get admission in BE CSE at VIT after Diploma in CSE? Procedure to get admission and fees required along with hostel charges?
  14. Best colleges of Canada with whole information regarding admission in M.Pharma course? When to apply for study visa and passport?
  15. M.Pharmacy counseling dates and the list of colleges?
  16. What is the fee structure of KIIT for B.Tech 1 year with hostel charge?
  17. Fees required to study M.Pharmacy in India? Which bank is suitable for education loan without any security?
  18. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
17th July 2017, 10:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Pharmacy colleges in Canada to study M.Pharmacy? Fees and other charges required for it?

List of colleges in Canada to pursue Masters in pharmacy:

University of British Columbia, Faculty of pharmacutical Sciences, British Columbia.

University of Toronto, Faculty of Pharmacy, Toronto.

Toronto University of Pharmaceutical Technology, Toronto.

University of Montreal, Faculty of Pharmacy, Montreal.

Memorial University of newfoundland, school of Pharmacy, Saint John's, new foundland

Dalhousie university college of pharmacy, Nova Scotia

Fee structure may vary from college to college. So before joining the college you have to consult the college in person or you can also check the fee details on the website of that particular college where you want to seek admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?