11th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute in abroad to do MS after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

I want to know what is the procedure of taking admission in abroad? which is the best institute for engineering in US? Can you please give me the information soon as possible? I need to find the possibilities to apply for the same later.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  3. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  5. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?
  8. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  9. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  10. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  11. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Opportunities and placement details of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)?
  14. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  17. How to do MS in abroad after doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year in KS Rangasamy College of Technology
  18. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
12th June 2015, 12:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best institute in abroad to do MS after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

Following are some of the top foreign universities, which are offering Master's course in Mechanical engineering.

University Of California-Berkeley
Address: Berkeley, CA, United States

Princeton University
Address: Princeton, NJ 08544, United States

University Of Minnesota
Address: Minneapolis, MN 55455, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

Northwestern University
Address: 633 Clark St, Evanston, IL 60208, United States

Texas A&m University
Address: 401 Joe Routt Blvd, College Station, TX 77843, United States

Brown University
Address: Providence, RI 02912, United States

Ohio State University
Address: Columbus, OH 43210, United States

Purdue University
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?