6th July 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks required in GRE to get admission in MIT college of engineering?

What is the cut off marks required in GRE to get admission in MIT college of engineering? Can you please let me know the approx marks which was followed for the last exams? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  2. What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?
  3. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study Post Graduation in Electronics in MIT, USA?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for MS in US after completing B.E?
  6. Last years cut off for MIT College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the minimum cutoff required for admission in MIT College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of class 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  9. What is the procedure followed to prepare for GRE exam and get the admission of college in USA?
  10. Marks required in TANCET to get M.E course in college of engineering Guindy or MIT?
  11. What is the cut off marks followed for GRE to get admission in USA?
  12. Requirements for taking admission in MIT university in USA in Aero Astro Departments? How much GRE score is required?
  13. Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB?
  14. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission in good US universities for doing MS?
  15. Procedure to get admission for MS Electrical and Computer Science in MIT? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in any top engineering college like IIT, NIT, MIT after scoring 74% marks in 12th?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  18. Marks and percentage required in engineering to apply for GRE exam?
18th July 2016, 10:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required in GRE to get admission in MIT college of engineering?

The cut off marks varies every year as it depends on a number of factors. However, you need to be a top scorer in GRE to at least get your application screened by MIT which is considered one of the best institutes of the world. You need to score at least 320+ out of 340 in order to get your application screened for further rounds. This is because there is huge number of applicants and you need to be among the top scorers as well as have good resume and good performance in interview round to be selected in MIT.
18th July 2017, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required in GRE to get admission in MIT college of engineering?

Cut off list for direct second year engineering admission for civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?