3rd June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  2. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  3. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in EMI mode to Technical University of Denmark?
  4. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) admission in Technical University of Denmark?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MS in Technical University of Denmark for BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  7. Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Mode of study and requirements for admission?
  8. Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Details regarding course and admission?
  9. Can I get admission in any Engineering University of Denmark in secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Procedure to study M.Tech(Nanotechnology) in University of Oxford, MIT and University of Georgia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology if pursuing BCA? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Multimedia Design and Communication in KEA, Denmark?
  13. Is it beneficial to study BS(Web Development) in Denmark?
  14. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Full procedure to get admission in DU? Types of options available in abroad in science stream and how can I pursue them?
  16. Can a B.Sc Physics holder study M.Sc in Nanotechnology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  17. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology? Course fee of M.Sc(Nanotechnology) in Bharathiar University?
  18. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2018, 11:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?

In order to get secure admission in Technical University of Denmark to study *MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology)*course, you have to take an one of the following English Proficiency Test

=>IELTS with minimum overall score of 6.5
=>TOEFL internet-based with minimum score of 88
TOEFL paper-based with minimum score of 573
TOEFL computer-based with minimum score of 230
=>Cambridge Advanced English / Cambridge English Proficiency with minimum score of 180
=>Pearson with minimum score of 59
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?