14th January 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course?

Sir/Mam,

I just have completed my bams..nw jst thinkng abt to do MBA in hospl management in abroad..is there any scope for that course..? Can you please provide me your suggestion on whether to do the course or not? I just need to set my career right.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  2. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  3. How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)
  4. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  5. Possibility to study MBA(Hospital Management) in Canada for BAMS doctor? List of institutions for admission?
  6. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Management?
  7. How to do MBA in Hospital Management while doing BAMS
  8. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  9. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope and salary of BAMS in India and abroad? Which one is good between BAMS, BDS and Nursing?
  11. How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MBA in hospital management?
  13. Can I do hospital management course after MBBS?
  14. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  15. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  16. Scope of doing Hospital Management after completion of BDS course?
  17. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  18. What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?
16th January 2016, 01:27 AM
GraphicDesiner

Default Re: Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course?

Scope of MBA in hospital management from abroad is wide and good.
To get admission in Abroad You have to appear in Entrance exam and most popular exam is GMAT exam,
And there are 4 section in GMAT exam which is following :

Analytical Writing Assessment
Quantitative SectionProblem Solving
Data Sufficiency.

List of Top Colleges in Abroad for MBA are :

London Business School

Wharton Business school, University of Pennsylvania

Harvard Business School

Stanford Graduate School Of Business

Insead, France / Singapore

Columbia Business school

IE Business School, Spain

MIT Sloan School Of Management

Booth School of Business, University of Chicago.
27th February 2020, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course?

Can I do MBA in hospital management after completing BAMS in India
20th October 2020, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I%u2019m a BAMS graduate.Will I get a sure job after doing MBA in hospital management? If I get it then how will be the job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?