29th July 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  2. Course structure and duration of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  3. Can I pay course fee of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in EMI mode to ISC Paris Business School?
  4. Eligibility to get MSc(International Business and Marketing) admission in ISC Paris Business School?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris? -- [New]
  6. Universities offering Master in Management program in Abroad?
  7. Course fee and duration of MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  8. Scope of studying MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  9. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a job in France after completion of International Business course in Paris, France?
  11. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Business Management in Avicenne Private Business School?
  12. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  13. Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course?
  14. List of universities offering MBA in France
  15. Documents required to get admission in ESLSCA Business School, Paris for MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course?
  16. How to get INSEAD Business School scholarship to study MBA in Marketing?
  17. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exam to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
24th August 2018, 03:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

There is no entrance examination available to study MSc International Business and Marketing at ISC Paris Business School. Candidates holding a 3 or 4 year Bachelor’s degree without professional experience can apply for the admission to study MSc International Business Marketing at ISC Paris Business School. Candidates have to appear for an interview in Paris or via Skype for the admission to study MSc International Business and Marketing at ISC Paris Business School. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?