3rd June 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for PhD(Economics) course in University of Guelph. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD(Economics) course offered in University of Guelph?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph? Duration of this course?
  3. Eligibility to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph? Fee expenses of PhD(Economics)?
  4. Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?
  5. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?
  7. Admission procedure to study Degree in Cyber Security in Maryville University?
  8. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  9. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
  11. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  12. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it?
  14. Admission procedure to study B.P.Ed in CCS University?
  15. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Commerce?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?
30th June 2018, 11:10 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph?

Admission Procedure:
Candidates have to submit the required documents scanned copies online and pay the required fees. Then, the authority of University of Guelph will verify your documents and if found correct and eligible, you will get an email in your registered email address regarding the interview dates and venue.
The interview will be done face to face or via Skype.
If the interview performance is quiet good, then, the candidates will definitely get admission.

*** There is no entrance test conducting by the university to select candidates for Doctoral courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?