3rd June 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in University of Guelph for studying PhD(Economics)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD(Economics) course offered in University of Guelph?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph?
  3. Eligibility to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph? Fee expenses of PhD(Economics)?
  4. Entrance exam to study BS(EEE) in Tel Aviv University? Duration of this course?
  5. Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?
  6. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  7. Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Duration of this course? -- [New]
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University?
  9. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  10. Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  11. Institutes offering Ph.D in Pharmacology? I am pursuing M.Pharm in Pharmacology
  12. Eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? From when new session begins?
  13. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  14. What is the requirement to study in TOEFL? I have completed b.E in ECE
  15. Date of B.Ed Mumbai entrance exam? What is the duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology
  17. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Eligibility to apply for 12th PCB student?
30th June 2018, 10:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph? Duration of this course?

There is no entrance exam conducted by University of Guelph to select candidates for their doctoral course.
Admissions are based on the interview which will be either face to face or via skype.

Candidates need to submit the required documents scanned copies online and pay the required application fees. Then, if the authority of the university finds you eligible for the course, they will send an email to your registered email address. All the details of interview will be written in that email.

Fees:
The fees of the doctoral course is $ 17,832.
1st July 2018, 08:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph? Duration of this course?

On order to get secure admission in University of Guelph to pursue PhD(Economics), you have to appear for admission test I.e. "Graduate Record Examination (GRE)" and "Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)". Besides this admission test, you have to take an one of the following English Proficiency Test.

=>Canadian Academic English Language Test (CAEL)
=>International English Language Testing System (Academic) (IELTS)
=>Michigan English Language Assessment Battery*(MELAB)
=>Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE-A)
=>University of Guelph*English Language Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?