28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

1st August 2018, 10:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?

If you want to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles, you need to appear in Law School Admission Test(LSAT) or Graduate Record Examination(GRE) test. Also you have to take an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL. If you have cleared both tests, you can apply for admission in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles to pursue LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law).

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Short answer
2nd August 2018, 06:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?

If you want to pursue LLM from Loyola Law College, Los Angeles you will have to sit either in Law School Admission Test(LSAT) test or in Graduate Record Examination(GRE) test. American Bar Association approved law schools require the LSAT or GRE scorecard. Also you will have to sit in English proficiency test i.e. IELTS/TOEFL. Once you have cleared both of examinations you can apply for LLM in Entertainment and New Media Law program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?