28th May 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?

Hello, I want to do LLM in International Law from National Law University and Judicial Academy of Assam. Can you tell me what entrance exams are there through which I can secure admission for this Law course in this university?

29th May 2018, 01:49 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to do LLM in International Law from National Law University and Judicial Academy of Assam. Can you tell me what entrance exams are there through which I can secure admission for this Law course in this university?

Candidates are admitted to the LLM (International Law) in National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Candidates who have passed LLB three year or five year integrated degree with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to the LLM (International Law) in NLUJA, Assam. Duration of the LLM is one year in the NLUJA, Assam. There is no upper age limit for appearing in the CLAT PG program. Candidates can find the details in the NLUJA, Assam website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?