22nd January 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study Law in Abroad?

Hello sir
I just passed my 12th with Science and preparing for CLAT....
I want to study Law in future...
But now I am thinking to do Law course in foreign country
so, I would like to know what exams help me for this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  4. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  5. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for 10th student?
  6. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  7. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  8. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  10. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  11. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission?
  12. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  13. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  16. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  17. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  18. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
24th August 2017, 06:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study Law in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
I just passed my 12th with Science and preparing for CLAT....
I want to study Law in future...
But now I am thinking to do Law course in foreign country
so, I would like to know what exams help me for this?

List of entrance examinations to study law in abroad universities or colleges is given below;

Law School Admission Test (LSAT)

Cambridge Law Test

National Admission Test for Law (LNAT)

English proficiency test - TOEFL or IELTS
12th July 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study Law in Abroad?

I am going to complete my BSc and want to do law in foreign university. So which entrance exam should I give
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?