2nd June 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?

Hi Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in Master of Business Management course in University of Canberra. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra? Structure of this course?
  2. Admission procedure to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  4. Fee structure of Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  5. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  7. Entrance exams available to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  8. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  9. How to do M.Phil through distance education?
  10. Entrance exams to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management?
  12. Entrance exams available to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  13. Entrance exams available to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  14. Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
  15. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exams to study MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University?
  17. Entrance exams to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  18. Best job oriented course in Canada after pursuing B.Com?
1st July 2018, 11:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?

In order to get admission in University of Canberra to pursue "Master of Business Management" course, there are no special entrance exam for admission, but you wll have to give the proof of English Proficiency by one of the following ways.

Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Pearson Test of English*(PTE)
Cambridge English Scale (CES)
Occupational English Test (OET)
University of Canberra English Language Proficiency Test

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?