6th July 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do Master in Global Management course from West Pomeranian Business School. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Master in Global Management offered in West Pomeranian Business School?
  2. Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?
  3. When the admission of Master in Global Management will be available in West Pomeranian Business School?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  6. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  7. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?
  8. Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  9. Industrial training for cse in kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  11. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  12. Entrance exams to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  13. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  14. Details for MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  16. Entrance exams to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  17. Detailed information about MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  18. Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
12th July 2018, 04:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?

There is no any particular entrance exam for admission in West Pomeranian Business School to study Master in Global Management course, only you will have to take and qualify English Proficiency Test such as "IELTS". Once you have cleared this test, you can apply for admission to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?