25th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?

Please help me to secure admission in Rome Business School for Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  2. Is campus interview available for Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management students in Rome Business School?
  3. Can I study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School being a BSc(MLT) student?
  4. Course structure and duration of Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  5. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  6. Entrance exams to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  7. Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  8. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  9. Entrance exams to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  11. Entrance exams to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  13. Entrance exams available to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  14. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  15. List of top 10 MBA colleges other than IIM's with fee structure? What is the CAT cutoff percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  17. Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
25th August 2018, 04:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?

There are no perticular entrance exam to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School. Students who have successfully completed the application evaluation process, are admitted based on personal interviews.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant field from a recognized university to be eligible to apply. Also candidate must have a score card of IELTS or equivalent for English language proficiency.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned link.
http://romebusinessschool.it/en/admission-process/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?