30th May 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Nursing) in Northern Arizona University?

Please help me to secure admission in Northern Arizona University for BSc(Nursing) course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BSc(Nursing) in Northern Arizona University?
  2. Can I study BSc(Nursing) in Northern Arizona University being a 12th Biology student?
  3. Is campus interview available for BSc(Nursing) students in Northern Arizona University?
  4. Course structure and duration of BSc(Nursing) in Northern Arizona University?
  5. Which is the best university to study M.Sc psychology in abroad?
  6. Best university in between Michigan State University and Arizona State University, USA to study MBA?
  7. Which are the top universities for Management Post Graduates in USA? How much TOEFL and GRE score is required to enter in Management Faculty?
  8. Entrance exams available to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  9. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  10. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Entrance exams available to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  12. Entrance exams held of 2nd and 3rd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exams available to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  14. Entrance exams available to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?
  16. Entrance exams available to study B.P.Ed course?
  17. List of entrance exams available to study Financial Risk Management in University of Toronto?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MS(Clinical Research) in Boston University School of Medicine? -- [New]
26th August 2018, 12:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Nursing) in Northern Arizona University?

In order to pursue BSc(Nursing) in Northern Arizona University, you need to sit in and qualify one of the English proficiency exam as mentioned below.

TOEFL with minimum score of 70 for Internet Based Test or*525 for Paper Based Test

IELTS with minimum 6.0 band or higher

ACT English Sub Score of 21 or higher

SAT Verbal Score of 510 or higher

Pearson Test of English (PTE) with minimum score of 56 or higher

Once you have cleared any of the above mentioned tests, you are eligible to pursue BSc(Nursing) in Northern Arizona University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?