21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BS in Applied Mathematics in University of Pittsburgh Bradford? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  2. Financial aid to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  3. Fee expenses of BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  4. Course structure & duration of BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  5. Which entrance exams are there for admission in M.Sc (maths)?
  6. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  7. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Mathematics) in Mahatma Gandhi University?
  10. Colleges in abroad for B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE and application procedure for the same?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Maths entrance exam in 2018 after completion of B.Sc Maths with 55.40 percent?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in M.Phil at University of Bradford, United Kingdom? Fees required to study here?
  14. Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Ph.D in Mathematics at Dibrugarh University?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics at Delhi University?
  17. Procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for MD course at University of Pittsburgh, USA?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
20th May 2018, 03:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?

In order to get admission in 'University of Pittsburgh Bradford" to pursue to study BS(Applied Mathematics), you have to

1. Take a "SAT" (Scholastic AptitudeTest) or "ACT" (American College Testing).

2. Take an English Proficiency Test TOFEL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
Once you have cleared both tests, you can apply for admission to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?