30th April 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BS in Web Design & Development in Full Sail University? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  2. Financial aid to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  3. Fee expenses of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Course structure & duration of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  5. Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon? -- [New]
  6. Entrance exam to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  7. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH?
  8. Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?
  9. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?
  10. How can I apply to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Pharmacy with full scholarship in Abroad if pursuing B.Pharmacy in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Entrance exams to study M.Tech(Structure Design) in any Public University of Abroad?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  14. Entrance exam to join Ph.D in Anna University after M.E in VLSI Design? How to apply in full time?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in JNTU?
  17. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2018, 07:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?

If you want to study "BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University" you have to take and qualify an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS with minimum score of 6.0 or
TOFEL with minimum score of 550(paper based), 213 (computer based), 79 (internet based). Once you have cleared this test, you can apply for admission in BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?