26th September 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?

I am pursuing my Bachelors degree from computer science branch & now i want to do major in computer science from- Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University or any recognized university.
So i want to known about eligible criteria for admission in these universities &
what are the admission procedure to get admission in these university with scholarship basis?
which test i have to face for this??

29th September 2014, 10:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?

Eligibility criteria and admission procedure :-

- Appear for the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL
- Score very good marks as the cutoff scores for these universities is very high.
- Choose the three universities and the course concerned. Then apply in them online.
- Make sure you have a strong resume and apply with a strong statement of purpose.
- For now, make sure you complete your Bachelors degree with a good aggregate percentage.
- Scholarship can be availed on account of extraordinary performance in the field of academics or outstanding showcase of talent or excellent performance in certain section of the entrance exams like essay writing in TOEFL.
31st August 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?

I am doing my BSc psychology in PSG Coimbatore. I want to study MSc in the same field at Harvard university. I want to know the exact eligibility criteria and procedures to enter it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?