28th March 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th?

I'm a student of 10th standard. I want to study abroad usa after my 10 th... I'm good in history , english, geography etc... I don't know which exam will help me to achieve this goal. I want to study 11 and 12 th standard abroad. I would be thankful if you could help me sir... Please help me.

31st March 2017, 08:07 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th?

It is tough for a candidate to go and study in any country for the 11th and 12th standard.
As the admission for these 2 years have to be taken in a Junior college and not in a university where there are very less number of foreign students.
The reason the number of students is less is that there is no point in especially going to another country for just your 11th and 12th.
All the admissions in universities abroad only happen for degree courses and not for junior colleges and thus you have to give SAT and then TOEFL in order to get admission in a university abroad for a Bachelors degree.

If you want to still go abroad for your 11th and 12th, then you must know that there is no entrance exam conducted by any college for admission in 11th, 12th or equivalent.
But the harder part is to get a visa. Visa for higher studies is quite common but not such for studying in junior colleges as the embassy does not consider this as an important reason for people to immigrate.

Thus, the only challenge you may have is to get a visa, after which if your scores are good here then you will easily get admission in any junior college. If your credentials are not good then you must still not worry as there are a lot of junior colleges out there where you will easily get an admission.
1st April 2017, 01:38 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To continue your further studies in Abroad you have to complete one exam called IELTS. This is an entrance exam for the candidates who wants to continue their Higher Secondary School in at foreign universities or colleges. After completing these IELTS exam you should apply for admission in universities by sending your application form along with your IELTS test score.

IELTS exam pattern:

Listening of 30 minutes

Reading of 60 minutes

Writing of 60 minutes

Speaking of 14 minutes
1st April 2017, 01:58 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to continue your higher education after class 10th in Abroad then you have to qualify JEE entrance exam called IELTS.

This entrance exam consists of:

1) Listening of 30 minutes

2) Reading of 60 minutes

3)Writing of 60 minutes

4)Speaking of 11-14 minutes
1st April 2017, 02:00 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to continue your higher education after class 10th in Abroad then you have to qualify the entrance exam called IELTS.

This entrance exam consists of:

1) Listening of 30 minutes

2) Reading of 60 minutes

3)Writing of 60 minutes

4)Speaking of 11-14 minutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?