13th October 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?

Tell me that what are the requirements and exams available to pursue pg abroad after completing mbbs in india?thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  2. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  3. Requirements and procedure to pursue further studies after BDS? Duration of the course?
  4. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  5. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  6. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  7. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
  9. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  10. Any exams which can help me to get admission in the universities abroad after completing B.Arch for PG? Do they provide any scholarships?
  11. What are the Entrance Exams to pursue M.Tech in Abroad?
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  13. For which exams should I apply for MS abroad after my B.E?
  14. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  15. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  16. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  17. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  18. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
16th October 2014, 03:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?

If you want to pursue Post Graduation in aboard, you have to appear for the GRE and IELTS exam. These are exams, which have to appeared by every student to get admission in foreign universities.

GRE EXAM:-
This exam consists of two sections
1)Quantitative Aptitude-40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning-40 marks
This exam will be conducted for 340 marks.And the marks of 280 marks will be given for every candidate, who will attend the examination.And rest 80 marks will be based on your performance.

IELTS EXAM:-
IELTS exam consists of four sections
1)Reading
2)Listening
3)Writing
4)Speaking
And the score in this exam will be measured in Ten bands.It is better to get 6.5 out of 10 bands.

After the completion of the exams, you can go for the following process

Applying for Universities:-
In this phase, you have select few universities based on your academic and financial profile. And then you have to send your GRE and IELTS scores, Duplicate certificates(Transcripts) to the universities for admission.

Admission(I20):-
Based upon you profile, the university may accept or reject your admission. If it accepts it will send an I20 for you.

Applying for VISA:-
In this phase, you can apply for VISA, by showing an admission letter from the university. If your VISA is accepted, you can go for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?