15th October 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?

I completed my btech in ece stream. i like to do my m.s in germany .so to do it what i have to do.plz give the complete details

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?
  2. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  3. What are the courses that recognize DNB degree? I am pursuing superspeciality in Neurosurgery in Germany
  4. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  5. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  6. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Process of pursuing M.Sc in Germany?
  8. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  9. How may I get the details for pursuing MS degree from Germany?
  10. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  11. How may I know about the details like fee structure, scholarships, and about scientists who can guide me, for Ph.D course? I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and want to go Germany, UK or USA for my Ph.D
  12. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics
  15. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  16. IS GRE compulsory for masters in German University? How much score is required?
  17. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  18. How to do MS in Germany after pursuing mechanical engineering in VNR?
16th October 2014, 12:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?

To pursue MS in Germany, First of all you have to appear for the IELTS exam. IELTS is an exam to test the capability of a person in reading, writing, listening and speaking sections of English. you can appear for this exam by booking a slot at IELTS official website.

EXAM PATTERN:-
IELTS exam will have four sections
1) Reading
2) Writing
3) Listening and
4) Speaking
Each section will hold 40 marks.And you have get above 27 in each section to get a good score.

Admission Process:-
After completing the exam, you can apply for the universities by sending your IELTS score and duplicate certificates(Transcripts). Based upon your profile, the university will make a decision on your admission. If you are shortlisted, you will get an admission letter called I20.

VISA PROCESS:-
After getting the admission, you can go for VISA interview. You can appear for VISA interview at any of the European embassies by booking a slot.
16th October 2014, 08:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?

It's a good idea to pursue M.S in Germany. Since, you have completed the B.Tech course, you are eligible to do M.S course. But, to get admission in German Universities, you need to appear for the IELTS or TOEFL exam for proving your proficiency of English language. Without appearing for IELTS or TOEFL exam, you are not eligible to get admission in the German Universities. Even some of the German universities asks for the GRE Score. So, if you are applying for such universities then, you need to appear for the GRE entrance examination along with IELTS or TOEFL examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?