20th July 2011, 02:03 PM
manu_kishu

Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?

I completed b.pharm with aggregate 83% and i have an intention to pursue masters in pharmaceutics at abroad because of delay in receiving passport i couldn't attempt either GRE or TOFEL ,but my parents are suggesting not to waste an year better pursue PG on motherland itself. Please sort out my problem.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams which I need to write to do the masters in mathematics outside India?
  2. Will GRE and TOEFL scores help to do MS in abroad?
  3. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  4. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course can i pursue in abroad after Diploma in Mechanical?
  6. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  7. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  9. What are the entrance test for Ph.D in Microbiology?
  10. Which is better job oriented course among MS(Pharmacology) and MS(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad? List of universities which offer these courses in Abroad?
  11. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Which Chemistry course can i pursue for further studies in abroad?
  13. Which is the best Masters to study after CSE B.Tech in abroad?
  14. What is the eligibility to appear in TOEFL, IELTS and GRE for a candidate after completion of B.E. in India? -- [New]
  15. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  17. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  18. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
22nd August 2011, 01:24 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?

Dear

I am also an pharmacist and understand the problem in which you are right now.
I suggest you to wait for a while and apply for next session.
in 2 to 3 months you would get your passport and then you can fill out the seat for GRE or TOEFL.
In the mean time you must make your parents believe that you can do it.
If you are late for this session then you acn apply for january session.
There are 2 sessions :;
one is Summer
Other is Winter
30th March 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?

1.what r the PG courses in MS(in USA) after doing BE(computer branch) from Pune university with first class distinction.
2.In which months admissions are open?
3.How we should prepare GRE and TOEFL. Should we study at home or join some coaching class?
4.What are the minimum marks of GRE and TOEFL for securing admissions with scholarship in good universities of USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?