11th April 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Foreign unversities providing Masters in Health Safety Environment course in distance mode

I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate and working as a HSE Engineer. Now I want to study Masters in Health Safety Environment in distance mode from any foreign university. Which are the universities providing this course in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  2. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?
  3. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  4. Which foreign university is best to study Masters in Cinema Studies through distance mode?
  5. Can I do masters or PG course in Environmental Sciences in Distance Mode after passing B.A graduation and MBA HR and Marketing?
  6. List of foreign universities to do Ph.D in distance mode?
  7. List of universities to pursue B.Tech in distance mode with UGC and DEC approval
  8. Can I pursue M.Phil if did masters through distance mode?
  9. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  10. How to pursue masters in Health care Management while living in Nepal? Possibilities for admission for foreign students?
  11. Universities providing M.Arch through distance mode?
  12. Universities offering M.Tech CSE through distance mode? What is the future consequences of this course?
  13. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do masters in biomechanics/kinesiology in distance mode?
  15. Part time Ph.D in distance after M.Sc in Ecology and environment science with 1st division?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in industrial safety and environment by correspondence in India?
  17. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which university is providing M.Arch through distance mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?