8th December 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Part time Ph.D in distance after M.Sc in Ecology and environment science with 1st division?

I did M.sc in ecology & environment Sc. with 1st division and wants to do Phd in the same through distance and part time programme kindly confirm & help
regards
vikas

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PhD in Ecology with scholarship in Mumbai if completed M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) from SMU?
  2. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science?
  3. What are the names of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in ecology and environment in correspondence course after M.Sc ecology and environment?
  4. In which universities can I take up part time Ph.D?
  5. List of Deemed universities which offer PhD in Ecology for M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) postgraduate?
  6. Value of post graduations distance learning courses like MSc in Ecology and Environment
  7. What can I do for PhD with fellowship?
  8. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  9. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  10. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  11. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science?
  12. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  13. Lingaya's University B.Tech 1st Year Environmental Science & Ecology (CE-101) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  15. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  16. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  17. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
9th December 2015, 08:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time Ph.D in distance after M.Sc in Ecology and environment science with 1st division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did M.sc in ecology & environment Sc. with 1st division and wants to do Phd in the same through distance and part time programme kindly confirm & help
regards
vikas
You have completed M.Sc in Ecology and Environment Science so you are eligible for Ph.D in distance mode. Your masters degree marks must be above 55% marks. You can apply for Ph.D course in distance mode in below given institute.

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
9th December 2015, 05:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time Ph.D in distance after M.Sc in Ecology and environment science with 1st division?

Yes, you can surely go for it, you just need to have scored a minimum of 55% at your PG level and will have to clear NET/SLET/JRF/GATE exam in order to be eligible to pursue Ph.D course.

However, if you successfully clear the examination, then below I have mentioned the names of some good colleges where you can opt for Ph.D in distance mode;

> International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Address: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Phone: 040 6653 1000

> Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
Address: JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
Phone: 094140 26397

> Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Address: Dnyangangotri Near Gangapur Dam, Sawargaon, Maharashtra 422222
Phone: 0253 223 1714

> Karnataka State Open University
Address: Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006
Phone: 0821 251 9952
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?