29th April 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Full details about GRE and TOEFL? How much score is needed?

give me the full details about gre and toefel and will they check the percentage of 10 th standard and 11 th and 12th standard and btech and also how much score is needed to get gre in the entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  2. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  3. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  4. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  5. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  6. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  7. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  8. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  9. Details about GRE and TOEFL examination
  10. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad? -- [New]
  11. Ph.D entrance paper of Chemical Science in US universities?
  12. How to do MS? Details about GRE and TOEFL exam?
  13. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  14. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  15. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  17. GRE And TOEFL tests needed to apply for MS in US? Is there any loan facility available on seat confirmation?
  18. Can I get admission in NUS Singapore after completing ECE with 8.15 CGPA, 1220 GRE score and 104 TOEFL score?
7th November 2014, 09:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full details about GRE and TOEFL? How much score is needed?

GRE and TOEFL are the entrance exams that you need to appear for getting admission in foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies. No percentage criteria in 10th or 12th standard is required to appear for GRE and TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, academic qualification can appear for these examinations. GRE is a standardised test which is the basic requirement for getting admission in foreign universities. TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency. By scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL, you can get admission in top foreign universities. The validity period of GRE score is 5 years and the validity period of IELTS score is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?