8th April 2012, 04:14 PM
chettyraghavaanilgopal

How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?

how much score is needed in gre and toefl to have the admission in germany.As i am planning to have my MS degree in germany i want to know to which score i am eligible to have scholarship in the colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  2. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  3. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  4. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  5. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  8. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  9. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  10. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  11. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  12. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  13. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  14. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  15. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  16. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  17. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship? -- [New]
  18. Required scores in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship for MS?
30th May 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?

how much marks i have to get in 12th commerce side to get admission in us university
1st May 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?

How much score is required to be eligible for scholarship in germany university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?