22nd November 2010, 10:39 PM
kasibhatlaanusha

How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?

im pursuing my btech biomedical engineering fourth year rite now..
im interested in giving my master programs in cancers in germany how far am i eligible for this...
since im very interested in doing my futher studies in cancers how will i be able to get the eligibility?????

30th August 2011, 02:01 AM
dibya89

Default Re: How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?

It is great that you are interested on overseas study. Germany is a leading country for giving high scholarship in masters. First of all you should give TOEFL or IELETS. You should secure your score between 7-10 other wise you may not able to get chance to do this. Now in new system GERMANY may compulsory GRE score so it is better that you must qualify GRE also.In GRE you should make 1300 or greater to secure position. After completing both you choose university based on your score and prepare your VISA then go to study.

REMEMBER THAT GRE AND TOEFL SET THEIR RULE
FOR GIVING BOTH EXAMINATION YOU SHOULD HAVE OWN VALID PASSPORT WHICH MUST SHOWN IN EXAM HALL. OTHERWISE YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO GIVE THOSE EXAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?