8th November 2011, 10:19 AM
bathini shirisha

How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?

hello, im comleted my bpharmacy plannig to do ms in pharmaceutics in us how much should i score in gre and toefl to getadmission in top universities and to get scholarships

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  2. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  3. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  4. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  5. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  6. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  9. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  11. Procedure and cost of MS degree in USA?
  12. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  13. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  15. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  16. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world? -- [New]
  17. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  18. How much should I score to get admission in US universities? Procedure for admission?
12th November 2011, 12:59 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?

You need to score 1100 nearly in GRE and 100 and more in TOEFL to get in to good universities in US
1st December 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?

what are the universities where can i do masters in management in USA? what are the scores required in GRE and TOFEL? what are the best universities in management stream and how can i get full scholarship?
17th January 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

to get good scholarship how much score i have to get
23rd April 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to write both TOEFL and GRE for foreign education.
25th July 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required for m.s. In u.k. After bpharma..?
12th September 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

which score in GRE and TOEFL helps me to do MS in National University of Singapore
22nd September 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

how much should i score in GRE to be eligible for scholarship in ms economics in us university
1st July 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

am completed B.pharma so how much should i score in toeffle and whar are the formalities in us to do MS in USA with scholarships plz rep me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?