29th July 2012, 09:22 PM

How to do MS? Details about GRE and TOEFL exam?

i want to do ms.would you please send me the details about the gre and toefl exams.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  2. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  3. How to do MS? Details about GRE and TOEFL exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Details about GRE and TOEFL examination
  6. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  9. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  10. How to apply for MS course in Germany?
  11. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?
  12. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  13. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  14. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of TOEFL and GRE?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE? -- [New]
  17. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  18. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2012, 06:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS? Details about GRE and TOEFL exam?

GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is a common entrance exam conducted by Educational Testing Services. Admission to MS programs in US is based on the scores obtained in GRE exam. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification for this exam. There will be objective type questions in this examination. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is conducted for admission to courses in Universities abroad.
12th June 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i persuing my b.tech 3rd year.i want to do ms in newzeland then how to prepared for that?
7th October 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation bsc .
i want to do ms in hyderabad so can u tell me the details about this.
3rd January 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Iam pursuing my b.tech final year.i want to do ms. then how to prepared for that?
25th November 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

I did my bachelors degree in Architecture in Hyderabad.Now I want to do MS in US in computers.Please tell me the procedure how do I do it.I need the details about GRE and TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?