7th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Further studies in USA with Shridhar University certificate is possible?

Can I Pursue further study in USA with Shridhar University certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Further studies in USA with Shridhar University certificate is possible? -- [New]
  2. Is B.Tech in Shridhar University AICTE approved?
  3. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  4. Which course is preferable in USA after B.Sc in Microbiology and certificate course in MLT?
  5. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Shridhar University
  6. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  7. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  9. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  10. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  11. What is the fees of PGDCA diploma course in Shridhar University
  12. What is the fees of PGDCA diploma course in Shridhar university
  13. Is regular B.Tech degree course from Shridhar University Rajasthan approved by AICTE?
  14. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  15. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  16. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  18. What is the syllabus of the MT Technical exam? I am preparing for SAIL exam
14th August 2016, 07:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies in USA with Shridhar University certificate is possible?

Yes, you can definitely pursue higher studies in USA after completion of course in Shridhar University. Shridhar University is well recognized by competent authorities in India. As a result, your degree from Shridhar University will be valid. Next, you need to clear exams based on which US universities take admission. Once you do so and crack the interview round as well, you can get admission call from the US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?