19th April 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Is GMAT essential for doing MBA?

hi I'm a student studying in class 11 . I have taken commerce as stream and want to do MBA in future . I wanted to know that is GMAT is compulsory to do MBA?

23rd April 2014, 10:38 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is GMAT essential for doing MBA?

You are studying in class 11 and you have taken Commerce as stream and you want to do MBA in future. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have mentioned the questions in the above forum and you hope that you will have the solution as far as possible. Many student like to choose science as there stream but commerce stream provides a very good scope in incoming a satisfying amount of Money in future and if you are planning to do business in future then MBA is necessary for handling the business.

Business seems to be very easy but business needs to be in a systematic order as the place from where the raw material shall come, how to motivate the workers of the business so that they work properly and with honesty, how the perfect amount shall be exported to the market,how the correct payment will be received from the peoples, distribute how the brand or the company should be very famous among the people and increasing the marketing.

These all qualities can be gained by doing MBA, GMAT (Graduate Management Admission) its good if you do it before your MBA, GMAT is an additional skill which you may appear but you can directly go for MBA without GMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?