19th April 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?

what are exams(IELTS,GRE,TOFEL) required for do MS in Germany please someone tell me will those universities will consider me after good score

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  3. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  4. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  5. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  6. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  7. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  8. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  9. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  10. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  11. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  12. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  13. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  14. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  15. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  16. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  18. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
23rd April 2014, 03:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?

Germany is a one of the most demanding place among the aspirants of higher studies because of the high standard of education along with low cost of education. In order to pursue MS in Germany, you need to give the following exams.

- GRE
- IELTS

Some German universities also test proficiency of foreign students in German Language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?