11th June 2023, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

For graduation in Germany IELTS is required

I am a 12th std student. I am an Indian. I wish to do my graduation in Germany. For studying in Germany, whether i want to study IELTS????

12th June 2023, 03:02 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For graduation in Germany IELTS is required

Candidates have atleast IELTS 6.0for Germany with individual module scores of atleast 5.5.

And at the same time ,the average score should be 6.0-6.5 for postgraduate programs.
13th June 2023, 05:56 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Germany IELTS Requirement:-

Undergraduate course aspirants should aim for at least IELTS 6.0 for Germany with individual module scores of at least 5.5. At the same time, the average score should be 6.0-6.5 for postgraduate programs.
15th June 2023, 07:48 AM
Shantanubose22

Yes, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) as per IMC ACT 1956, The Third Schedule PART II (Section 13). To get more details about this , visit the official website of this university.
30th June 2023, 09:03 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Yes, for many universities and programs in Germany, IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is one of the accepted English language proficiency tests. It is commonly required for non-native English speakers applying for undergraduate and graduate programs. However, the specific language requirements may vary among universities and programs, so it's always advisable to check the official website of the university you're interested in for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?