9th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?

Sir,
I got only 33% in 12th and I want
to do my Graduation in Germany.
Can I give IELTS to take admission
in Germany for Bachelor's Degree?
Is this possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  3. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  5. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)? -- [New]
  6. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany?
  9. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  10. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  11. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I get admission to study MS(Pharmacy) in Germany if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  15. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  16. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  18. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
11th April 2015, 07:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?

Yes, you can appear for IELTS exam, even if you have 33% in your 12th standard. That's because there is no specific eligibility criteria, which a candidate has to satisfy to appear for IELTS exam. So, any candidate can appear for IELTS exam. To appear for IELTS exam, you should book a slot through online by visiting the following link.
http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/...-test/book-now
11th April 2015, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?

Yes, definitely you can appear in IELTS examination for pursuing your higher studies in Germany even if you had scored 33% marks in your 12th standard final examinations. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. can appear in IELTS examination. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Since, you had completed your 12th standard, then, definitely you are eligible to appear in IELTS examination.
19th April 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I got 48% in 12th and less than 60% aggregate in be. Can I go for ms course?
25th February 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I scored 5.5 in ielts and my i passed out with my 2 with 67% marks and i want to do advance diploma from Germany so is that possible for me?
2nd October 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th in commerce and also 5.5 band overall in ielts. Can I get admission in Germany university for bachelors degree. Can I do bachelor in English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?