29th September 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?

Hi,
I am Rajesh Kapoor. I want to do MS in Germany so can you please tell me what IELTS score is requires to get admission in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  2. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  4. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  5. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  6. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  9. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  10. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  11. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  12. Simplest exam that I can pursue for doing Doctorate in Overseas?
  13. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  14. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in Germany?
  15. Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th?
  16. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  17. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  18. Can I study in Germany if secured 6 in Speaking, 5.5 in Listening, 4.5 in Writing, 5 in Reading and 5.5 Bands aggregate in IELTS?
23rd October 2015, 03:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. You need to score at least 6 bands in IELTS examination to get admission in MS course in German Universities. If you score good marks in IELTS examination, you can get admission in MS course in top German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?