24th May 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it helpful to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?

Hi,
I am Varun from Tamil Nadu, India. After getting my UG certificate on B.Sc(Computer Science), I would like to study my PG course in Abroad. It is helpful for my future? Kindly suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  2. How can I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completion of BAMS?
  3. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who has rejoined B.Com final year after 3 years of gap?
  4. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad for Bachelor of Design candidate?
  5. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  6. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  9. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Will it be helpful for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India?
  11. Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?
  12. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Nursing in Abroad for Graduation pursuing candidate?
  13. What should I do next to study in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Is there any chance to study in Abroad for a candidate after completion of BUMS?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Can I get scholarship to study?
  16. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  17. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?
  18. Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
25th May 2016, 12:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it helpful to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?

Yes, it will be really helpful in future for job opportunities, if you study Post Graduation course in Abroad after completion of your B.Sc. (Computer Science). To do Post Graduation in Abroad, you must have to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations for getting admission in Abroad Universities. If you are interested to study in US then, you must have to appear in GRE/GMAT based on the selection of the course. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Post Graduation course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?