27th February 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Will it be helpful for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India?

I have done my up in statistics and I am now going abroad to do masters of business in information system and planned to do. PhD will it be useful when I come to India...or can I change my pg as Msc.applied science? Can you please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  2. Is it true that masters degree from abroad have greater value that Masters from India?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  4. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  5. What should I do to for doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma course in India?
  6. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  7. How to do Masters degree abroad if I have completed my Graduation from Eiilm University?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do degree and masters program in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  11. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  12. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  13. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  14. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  15. Which is better after 12th to study in India or in abroad?
  16. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it good to do MS in abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
28th February 2016, 11:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be helpful for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India?

Yes, pursuing master degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India will definitely be of great benefit for you. However, it is true only if the below factors are true.

- You take admission in a good institute which has ranking better than the Indian institutes.
- You take admission in an institute which offers good exposure facilities.
- You perform well during the course.
- You take up good research work and have good knowledge especially practical knowledge which is needed in the corporate world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?