31st July 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next to study in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

What should I do next to study in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Can someone please let me know the complete procedure which I can follow to achieve this? I really need to understand what all thing I need to prepare now!

Related Questions:
  1. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  2. Is it possible to study BCA or B.Sc while working in abroad?
  3. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  5. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad after completing M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  8. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  9. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. What is procedure to study abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing?
  12. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  13. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  15. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  16. Best G institute in Abroad for doing courses after B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
  18. Which entrance exam to write to do masters in abroad after doing BSc Computer Science?
31st July 2015, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next to study in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do next to study in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Can someone please let me know the complete procedure which I can follow to achieve this? I really need to understand what all thing I need to prepare now!
You have completed B.Sc in Computer Science so you are eligible for MS course in abroad so you must qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language.

This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?