7th May 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for further studies in USA?

hello
i m a bds student doing my internship now pls explain me for goin usa and canada for further study and how to apply for it?

12th May 2014, 08:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for further studies in USA?

As you mentioned here that about your problems and you want to know that what is the procedure to continuing your further study in USA or United States of America. So let me clearing your doubts and clearly telling you that about your problems and that could help you to do your further study in USA.

So first of all it depends that for what course you want to do in USA and in which course you have been passed or qualified from before. So for continuing your further study you have to do first to get and apply for visa that is for your legal info for tour identity in abroad.

You have to clear GRE exam which held for student who want to do or continuing their further study in USA or in foreign countries. So after clearing your GRE test for English they see your previous year exam report card or result for their rules or which decides to admit or not you to their colleges or not.So that you can continue your study in future. And in abroad if you chose to study it will be very good for you as far as your future aspects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?