26th June 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for studies in USA immediately after SPM exam of Malaysia?

How can I apply to study in USA immediately after my SPM examination of Malaysia?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for job in Foreign countries such as USA, Malaysia, Australia and China? -- [New]
  2. How can I study in USA, Australia, Malaysia, Switzerland or Sweden being a 7th standard student?
  3. How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?
  4. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  5. Studies in USA with scholarship for 12th student?
  6. How to apply for further studies in USA?
  7. Details about studies in Power Plant Engineering? Which college offers this course in Malaysia after Secondary School Higher Examination?
  8. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  10. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  11. Can I become a doctor if I have PC but no Biology in SPM
  12. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  13. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?
  14. Further studies in Singapore or MAlaysia or Dubai after practicing for one and half years in India?
  15. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for MDS in USA?
  17. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  18. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
14th December 2011, 06:38 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: How to apply for studies in USA immediately after SPM exam of Malaysia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I apply to study in USA immediately after my SPM examination of Malaysia?
it is very simple you first atten the sat and act exam and if you get good marks there then you will study in usa with scholorship
17th December 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for studies in USA immediately after SPM exam of Malaysia?

What is sat and act exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?