23rd April 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship to study Banking & Finance or Chartered Accountancy in Abroad?

How can i get scholarship to study banking and finance or charted accountancy abroad?please help me out.how can i get scholarshipto study banking and finance abroad

13th May 2014, 07:29 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get scholarship to study Banking & Finance or Chartered Accountancy in Abroad?

As you have asking here about your problem and you want to know that how you can get scholarship in abroad for chartered accountant accountancy job in abroad.So let me cleared you about your problem and telling you some solution that could be very helpful for you to do further assistance and further job in abroad.

For chartered accounting you have to take commerce as your study option and you have to score good and much possible mark in that in your +2 levels or 12th levels then you come to your UG or Under Graduate level exam that could help you for choosing career option as chartered accountant in that.

So for that you have to score good mark in your study of commerce. As you want to do chartered accountant job in abroad so you have to be best in your study and minimum you have to get first class or if that not you have to get a higher second class.So your study carrier for a better job and in a better company for a better salary as you also need that for your job in chartered accountant profession. So from me a big and best wishes for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?