24th August 2014, 12:10 AM
a28i

How to apply for London School of Design? Is there any scholarship for it?

Tell me someone that how to apply in london school of design and is there any scholarship for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  2. Examinations needed to get admission into KLC school of design, London? TOEFL needed?
  3. Is there any scholarship for Indian Student after doing MBA in London Business School?
  4. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  5. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  6. Top 10 interior designing colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the good and renowned universities for post graduation in the field of designing or animation? How is the institute named NICC? Is this a preferable institute?
  8. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education?
  9. Full Scholarship for International Students?
  10. How to apply for scholarship?
  11. Scholarship arrangement and colleges for Fashion Designing course from foreign countries?
  12. Prerequisites for admission in NIFT?
  13. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  14. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  15. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  16. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  17. How can I get admitted in interior decoration college of India after passing 12th
  18. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category
5th January 2018, 12:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for London School of Design? Is there any scholarship for it?

These are the UG and PG Degree programs in London School of Design you may opt for it:-
> Design BA Honors
> Marketing BA Honors
> Design MA
> Marketing MA

Entry Requirements for UG courses:-
> You must have completed 12th standard.
> You must have to present your portfolio, which should display:
*Drawing skills
*Interest in design and communication
*Commitment and motivation about design
> You will have to appear for IELTS test and must score minimum 6.0

Entry Requirements for PG courses:-
> You must have a Bachelor Degree in any descipline.
> You will have to appear for IELTS test and must score minimum 6.0

*You can get scholarship from Mead Scholarships and Fellowships program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?